3.10.2010

connector rings

I have a strange obsession with connector, or two-finger rings. Except for claddagh rings (more about those on Saint Patricks Day :) I seldom ever wear single-finger rings. There's just something so striking about the connectors, and it is so unique that it alone can complete an outfit, without any help from necklaces or bracelets.

I still don't own the *perfect* two-finger ring, but these come very close to my ideal -- you can click on the images to visit the product pages.




I love this one, but I'm not sure if I want to be saying "I love you" to everyone who looks at my hand..




2 comments:

Sally said...

These are so cute! The bird, the ribly one, and the musical notes are my favorite. I've never worn connector rings but they really are neat-looking!

TIERAsta said...

So cute! I saw an arrow one with rhinestones in it a while back at F21 and am regretting I didn't get it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails