11.17.2009

I found The Holy Grail




... and I found it in the public library. (However, the edition I found was prettier, with Buster Keaton on the front.) I actually found pieces of my soul among its pages, pieces I thought were long since lost. My precious... Sigh.


The problem is... why do professional student literature like this demand you to sell your body to be able to afford it? I can buy it on Amazon for $75, no shipping included, and in Swedish net shops it's twice the price. How am I going to survive in the cinematic world were I long so to get a citizenship?


So, I felt the need to share my despair. How about comforting me by buying this Twiggy dress for me? It's only five left! $165 on ModCloth. I think it's cheap considering it would buy you my love.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails