6.12.2009

UO accessories love



I love the idea of summer scarves, there is just something so breezy and lovely about them. This one is at the top of my summer scarf wish list. The best thing about summer scarves? Lightweight, cool alternative to a jacket, but will still keep you warm when you go in the frozen food aisle at the grocery store.



The note inside reads "How much do I love thee, Let me count the ways" but it looks to me like the cork can come off to add your own note. Either way, it's a beautiful, romantic necklace. Reminds me of the message-in-a-bottle letter service offered by Jessica at Miniature Rhino. (By the way, Jessica did the most fantastic custom embroidery for my parents anniversary this year. Click here to see it...)



I purchased this last November (before it was on sale... darn!) and it is THE. BEST. BAG. EVER. Trust me, this bag is amazing. It is the perfect size- not too big, not too small. It has long enough straps to fit over bulky coats in the winter, but it's straps are thin and summery enough to go with sleeveless dresses in the summer. I'm actually contemplating buying a second one as backup now that it's on clearance... that is how good this bag is!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails