12.25.2010

I've got a HUGE URGE to BUY THIS!!

Forever 21- $39.00

It seems I've been on hiatus from the internet world for most of this year, but it hasn't been intentional. I've had a crazy and turbulent year but I'm just pleased for the year to be coming to an end. One of the things, I hope to get for the upcoming year is this beautiful Faux Fur Cheetah Coat. Lately, I've been doing this kind of bohemian look, but I think I want to change it up a bit, and go a little 1960ish. Isn't it gorgeous though?!

2 comments:

kate gabrielle said...

Yay Nicola!! :)

I love this coat! I have a faux leopard one and I adore it!! :D

Second Hand Roze said...

Woah! Now I have a huge urge to buy it too! This has been a good season for faux leopard. I've listed several coats in my blog! Stop by sometime, you might see something you like!

Love your blog!

Claire aka 2nd Hand Roze

Related Posts with Thumbnails