2.01.2010

It's a J Peterman World #1

J Peterman is my favorite clothing catalog, bar none. The diminutive little white book actually makes my heart skip a beat when I find it tucked amongst my mail. Items like this coat are the reasons why. I am so excited about the latest J Peterman catalog, I've chosen a favorite for every day this week. Be sure to check back each day for another thrilling piece.


(A word on the quality of J Peterman garments: they are THE BEST. This is something you will be able to wear for the rest of your life, as long you take care of it. I'm lucky enough to have something from one of their earlier Owner's Manuals, so I can vouch for the supreme quality.)

3 comments:

Sally said...

Oh my word. That is adorable. I'm really looking forward to this series of posts. Though I"m slightly apprehensive too.. I think my wishlist will be a tad longer shortly!

Lrc said...

Oh man! I love that jacket...JPeterman has some great clothing!

Unknown said...

Guten tag,

In my daily stroll around the world wide web I came across your charming blog. We share a similar thread... I too have an affinity for all things J. Peterman. Allow me to pontificate a moment and introduce myself. My name is Jonathan Sexton, Peterman Gladiator (ho-hum title - Director of Marketing) for The J. Peterman Company. I love your post above and the one from today. I shall continue to watch and see what item you'll choose next. How exciting. I hope you'll forgive this blog intrusion and that my note finds you warm and well.

Cheers,

Jonathan

“People want things that are hard to find. Things that have romance,
but a factual romance, about them.” ~ J. Peterman

Jonathan Sexton | Peterman Gladiator
(drab title – Director of Marketing)
The J. Peterman Company
1001 Primrose Court
Lexington, KY 40511

e: jsexton@jpeterman.com

jpeterman.com
petermanseye.com
Band Together on Facebook: facebook.com/JPetermanCo
Tag Along on Twitter: twitter.com/Jpeterman

Related Posts with Thumbnails