12.15.2009

Odd Molly








It's not fair. It is not fair. I feel mocked.


Why do I time and time again walk into those expensive stores with cool clothes I can't afford? And why can't I afford the one collection that obviously was created just for me? "Oh, what a cute little hat! 900 crowns?! Maybe I can knit it myself..." 900 crowns is ca $127, by the way.


The collection I'm talking about is of course Odd Molly. It was created by a couple of cool persons in Stockholm, Sweden in 2002, and have the tag line "Vive la difference".


I'll just go ahead and show you how awesome it is. And no, I won't mention the prices - they are depressing.





t88 dress



check me dress



sidesaddle dress



check me tunic



pointell me shortsleeve



tenfold knit jacket



lovely knit



pow skirt



jaquard long sock



pointell half mittens






bikette denim jacket



noblesse jacket



noblesse coat



todiefor sherling hooded coat
(Oh yes, I would die for it.)



onceinalifetime coat



spoiler underdress



spoiler underskirt



spoiler underboxer



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails