6.30.2009

summer tops




I seem to gravitate towards the Modcloth site at least once a week, despite the fact that I have virtually no spending money to speak of. However, I am desperately lusting after these four tops that I found today. Now if only I could come up with about $200 in a hurry...

Speaking of which, Modcloth keeps their sold out items listed on the site... why? It's bad enough knowing I cannot afford the items when they are actually available, but once they are really, totally, 100% out of my grasp, then I get depressed...

Anyway... if you are one of the people I envy ever-so-much who can afford these lovely tops, here are the links. Just please don't buy the last one in stock, leaving me to stare hopelessly at the words "sold out"


1 comment:

Louise said...

Ha! Snap, I'm in the same dire sistuation. You made me laugh about it though! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails